FDA: 360 Dogs Dead After Eating Treats

We read these stories but many of us don’t know anyone personally that has had a pet poisoned by these treats. Linda Umberger – a member of Rosie’s FB family posts here frequently and sadly, her foster girl Alice died because of these treats.

Here is the post from the rescue about Alice: by Paws And Claws Rescue

It is with a heavy heart that we inform you this evening of the passing of sweet Alice. Alice had been showing no signs of weakness/sickness – her foster mom just woke up this morning and found her dead. We suspect the cause of death is the treats from China. Until this evening, though, we had no idea that these treats were such a danger.

Please share the following link and please make sure you know where your treats are made! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49067095

Share